Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I might be freaking out a little bit

So there are now 3 days until I leave and if I get one more email from my adviser, I might just cry in the corner. So apparently the school's internet is only for educational purposes and just about everything, including gmail, eat up the quota like woah. I really think I might be going to another planet... and not necessarily in that fun sort of way. But I am excited b/c there is this orientation trip whales and wine where you go wale watching and wine tasting all in the same weekend... it seems pretty cool. I also have my mailing address (see below)! I'm not taking all the decorating stuff from home so some post cards from all the awesome places everyone will be and cool things you're doing would brighten up my life. The address is:

Heather Bauer
Campus East
PO Box 219
Fairy Meadow, NSW 2519
Australia

Interesting Australia Fact: many cell phones have FM radios built in

2 comments:

Kate said...

i am deeply unhappy about this internet situation. my plan is to find internet cafes...apparently they are not hard to come by, if that is any comfort. also, love the predeparture webinar. cracked me up.

Unknown said...

Interesting Australia Fact: Cell phones are called mobile phones, however, shoe phone is also accepted.