Thursday, July 17, 2008

o-week midpoint

So first of all, I'd like to say that this thing can't tell what time it is to save it's soul so completely ignore when it says I'm posting. It is currently 3:06 pm on Thursday July 17th. I'm probably going to go back in later and change the date on this sucker.

I have talked to a whole bunch of people from home which has been a blessing and a curse. I miss everyone a lot but I really am enjoying myself here, even w/ the preponderance of stupidity that occurs any time you get this many people living this close to each other. i have started doing the mundane things like laundry and cleaning my desk (for the millionth time since I've been here). Hopefully when o-week is done I'll be able to catch up on some sleep but I'm not that optimistic about it. I need to plan out my adventures for the rest of the semester so I can budget myself. Thank goodness I have a short class week but I also need to see how heavy my work load is going to be before I can make plans in clear conscious. If any one has any ideas for day trips and whatnot I'd love to hear them.

Really, this post was all about my interesting Australian fact of the day so I suppose I'll just get down to it.

Interesting OZ Fact: They don't have Tylenol here b/c it's bad for the liver. Please appreciate the irony and have a nice day.

No comments: