Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's all got to start somewhere...

So we are currently at T minus 5 days before I'm headed to the other side of the planet. I, in typical Heather fashion, am just about ready - except for the whole putting it in suitcases part which will probably get started for real tomorrow. I made the blog and it looked so sad without any posts so I figured I'd write the disclaimer for the blog.

I know you all desperately want to hear about what it's like down under. I'm gonna try to write as grammatically correctly, frequently, and focused as possible but things happen and capitalization is probably going to be the first casualty. I'll at least do my best to keep each post concise. On that note, I will not be offended if you don't read. Now would also be a good time to let you guys know that I'm going to try to stay fairly incomunicato for the first 2 weeks I'm down there so I can get properly settled. However, it would be very exciting to have lots of emails and things to reply to! So that about sums it up for post number one!

Interesting Australia Fact: "rooting" is their equivalent of the f-word.

No comments: